- xkcd’s store is nice. They’re late on an order and in the email explaining why they used a So now I feel bad for asking about my order. #
- I’ve never said it before but someday I will and then I’ll say, “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: mmm, scones.” #
- OMG Chris Matthews is a terrorist! He’s so far left he thinks we should pay attention to the US Constitution! #
- I’ll vote for whichever candidate will outlaw people using the phrase “BREAKING NEWS” on twitter. Is that Obama or the old guy? #
This takes me back
Posted by ryan
My parents listened to the radio a lot. Music was a big part of my childhood.
- If I wasn’t such a lazy socialist I’d be out taking pictures of the leaves. #
So I have this “friend”…
Posted by ryan
This “friend” works for a large multi-national… *dining* conglomerate. Said conglomerate recently invested a bunch of money in a local major league soccer… arena and now the arena is named after the dining company. They’ve even got a web site up at <company name>arena.com.
Now this company is in the middle of a hostile takeover attempt by a rival dining company and some regulatory hurdles have vanished in the past week that are making the takeover look all the more likely. It’s quite probable that if the takeover does happen <company name> will change to <takeover company name>.
My “friend” being extremely “smart” thought it would be a good idea to buy the <takeover company name>arena.com domain this morning because it was early in the morning and the domain name was available. (He also has a domain name buying problem but he won’t admit it.)
Is this “friend” going to get sued out of existence?